We specialize in the supply of high quality IT talent throughout Australia and New Zealand. Services range from the supply of expert contract consultants and permanent staff through to bespoke consultancy and project-based professional services, depending on the clients' brief.
We also provide the following services: recruitment process administration, candidate performance management, candidate care and retention, payroll management, analytics, reporting and market insight.
Here are some of our core verticals.
|Project services:||Business analysis, project management, testing, IT trainers, Change, Process and Technical writing.|
|Development:||Java, .NET, Mobile Apps, Web design & development, SharePoint, Murex, Middleware, EAI and DevOps|
|Digital:||Social, Marketing, Media, SEO/SEM, PPC, Visual Design, UX/UI, Production, Graphic Design|
|Data Warehousing & Analytics:||Microstrategy, Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Qlik, Hyperion, Teradata, Oracle, Datastage, Informatica, Hadoop, Web (SAS and SQL analytics), Pricing, Portfolio, Insights|
|Infrastructure:||Security, Networking, Helpdesk, DBA, Windows, Unix, Linix, Storage, Exchange, AD and Cloud solutions|
|ERP:||Functional, Technical, Support, Training & new technologies, Mobility & HANA|
Developing and maintaining close partnerships with clients is essential if we are to achieve the outstanding results that they demand.
We excel at developing strong relationships with clients, contractors and candidates to gain an insight into their business requirements skills and experience. With exceptional insight into our markets and extensive networks of the best talent available, we consistently deliver high quality recruitment solutions.
Teams are vertically aligned, enabling us to develop true expertise in our niche markets. With a strong training programme and a results-orientated culture, we attract the best recruiters and consultants to work at our Sydney office. As a result, we have an incredibly robust IT candidate network, and can quickly mobilise the team to deliver the most complex and demanding IT staffing projects.
We are proud to be an Australian company with the backing of the wider Michael Bailey Associates international group. This allows us to tap into the group candidate networks and support network, adding even greater value to our service offering:
- Access to a global network of IT contractors and candidates
- Back offices processes are carried out by our group administration centre, minimising client admin and freeing up our consultants’ time to focus purely on delivery and adding value
- We are aligned with the group’s 7 day payment guarantee for contractors
- Financial backing from a well-established international group. Michael Bailey Associates was founded in 1989 and has consistently grown since.
- Our leadership team and senior managers can draw on the experience of colleagues across the world, sharing best practice and new innovations.