.Net & Angular Developer, permanent role, Geneva
A new opportunity for .NET & Angular Developer within banking sector!
Michael Bailey Associates are hiring for a .NET & Angular Developer for a major private banking institution, operating internationally. Currently, they are looking for a passionate developer to join their Technologies & Operations unit in Geneva.
- Develop/Implement and maintain applications and tools;
- Take charge of the evolution and monitoring of existing applications and tools;
- Understand and analyze current processes and propose solutions;
- Create application-related databases;
- Model business processes with the aim of optimizing them and implementing them in the form of applications.
- Work on innovative projects within banking sector
- The company’s support in professional development through diverse and high-quality trainings
- A friendly work environment that recognises each employee’s potential and values
- 3 years of experience in .Net Web development;
- Good knowledge of .Net (Core or MVC) and Angular (12+);
- Entity Framework, Akka .Net, NServiceBus, Tailwind a plus;
- Affinities for technical aspects ;
- Analytical skills, autonomy, team spirit;
- Resident in Switzerland.
The deadline for submitting the applications is 10/07/2022.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Karolina Sakowicz, +41442152055 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.