.Net & Angular Developer, permanent role, Geneva
A new opportunity for .NET & Angular Developer within banking sector!
Michael Bailey Associates are hiring for a .NET & Angular Developer for a major private banking institution, operating internationally. Currently, they are looking for a passionate developer to join their Technologies & Operations unit in Geneva.
• Develop/Implement and maintain applications and tools;
• Take charge of the evolution and monitoring of existing applications and tools;
• Understand and analyse current processes and propose solutions;
• Create application-related databases;
• Model business processes with the aim of optimizing them and implementing them in the form of applications.
• Work on innovative projects within banking sector
• The company’s support in professional development through diverse and high-quality trainings
• A friendly work environment that recognises each employee’s potential and values
• 3 years of experience in .Net Web development;
• Good knowledge of .Net (Core or MVC) and Angular (12+);
• Entity Framework, Akka .Net, NServiceBus, Tailwind a plus;
• Affinities for technical aspects ;
• Analytical skills, autonomy, team spirit;
• Resident in Switzerland.
If this opportunity interests you, feel free to email me at or call +41443053073!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.