.NET Fullstack Software Developer, permanent position, Vaud
Do you have a strong appetite for change?
As our client within insurance industry is undergoing a major internal change, they are looking for a Fullstack Developer who will be able to guide the team towards operational excellence.
- Develop and maintain of .Net/React applications respecting good software development practices
- Work in an Agile team to organize, solve, communicate and improve different projects.
- Level 2 Support (20%)
- Translate business demands into optimized technical solutions
- hybrid work model
- strong team spirit
- modern office
- 5 years’ experience
- Extensive experience with a frontend framework (Angular or VueJs)
- Good command of .NET
- Experience with Git, REST API, SQL, and TDD
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
The deadline for submitting the applications is 20/09/2022.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Karolina Sakowicz, +41442152055 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.