Artificial Intelligence specialist urgently require to work a 1 year 4 months contract
Location: Remote / Hybrid
The ideal candidate will have a proven background working as an Artificial Intelligence Expert within central Government.
Ideal Skills and Requirements:
- Experience of applying these technologies to real-world problems, ideally with previous experience of document digitisation and transcription across a range of formats, including transcription of handwritten text
- Applying a range of data science techniques to analyse data, insights and solve problems in a real-world setting (e.g., machine learning, network analysis, data matching, information retrieval, text analytics, OCR experience and artificial intelligence)
- In depth knowledge and experience of natural language processing tools & techniques with the ability to create practical solutions in language domain models such as forename, surname, place names, plus other domain specific data fields
- Clearly communicating findings and recommendations that inform wider decisions, using media tailored to the audience.
- Procurement experience and taking a leading role as subject matter expert through market engagement and procurement
- Experience of digging into and building a deep understanding of complex, messy problems, e.g., via Systems Thinking techniques or similar, with the ability to apply a broad range of AI techniques & approaches to the problem
- Understanding new and emerging technologies and their application to the problem domain, with the ability to communicate how these can be leveraged to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Significant expertise in cloud machine learning services, e.g., Azure Cognitive Services or AWS Machine Learning services
- Carrying out Analytical Quality Assurance (AQA)
- Data handling, security, data ethics and privacy best practices
- Working with suppliers and stakeholders across all grades and working with internal / external stakeholders to deliver results
Please apply with a most up to date CV to apply.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.