Location: Hybrid / WFH / London
Key Skill & Requirements:
- Develop and maintain effective principles and policies for operation and monitor the controls that are in place.
- Drive adoption of the CMDB (across divisions) as the single source of truth for IT assets
- Have a deep knowledge of Asset Management toolsets
- Support service reviews and operational review meetings with suppliers
- Assess and Quantify Risk of IT Assets
- Can provide assurance that data is accurate and processes and policies are followed
- Will provide leadership to other CMDB users, including suppliers, to ensure data quality and accuracy is maintained
- Can bring a sound understanding of ITIL methodology and service management best practices
Please submit updated CV to apply
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.