ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL MANAGER URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR 6 MONTH PUBLIC SECTOR CONTRACT IN LONDON
SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED (SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE IF ELIGIBLE FOR SC CLEARANCE)
HYBRID WORKING ARRANGEMENT (2 OFFICE LOCATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM)
EXCELLENT DAY RATE
Your responsibilities will include;
• Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to develop a clear and agreed view of the needs of the business in an annual pipeline. Supporting stakeholders achieve their targeted outcomes and ensuring that where possible, alignment with government initiatives are investigated.
• Work collaboratively to develop procurement strategies for goods and services drawing on a sound understanding of the supply market, category and business context. Including but not limited to leading and/or supporting hosting of market engagement events and keeping abreast of the supply market, supporting the drafting and approval of business cases, coaching and supporting stakeholders and commercial colleagues on the drafting of statement of requirements and evaluation criteria etc.
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
• Contract Administration (Developing Level)
• Contract Performance Management (Developing Level)
• Supplier Relationship and Performance Management (Developing Level)
• Developing Sourcing strategies • Developing and leading procurement activities (including pre and post analysis activity)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.