ASSIATANT PROJECT MANAGERS URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR 6 MONTH PUBLIC SECTOR CONTRACT IN LONDON
EXCELLENT DAY RATE
HYBRID WORKING ARRANGEMENT
SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED
• SC Cleared
• Experience of Project Management
• Expect them to have a Project Manager qualification, eg Prince 2, APM.
• Stakeholder Management – will be liaising with Local Authorities
• Strong MS Skills, in particular Excel.
• MS Project knowledge would be beneficial
• Ideally have some public sector experience, across bodies
• Risk Management
• Laying out Project plans and reporting on them.
The successful individual will:
• Have strong project management skills
• Be able to work at pace, bringing strong personal resilience to a busy, high-profile portfolio
• Have good interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to work collaboratively around the Directorate.
• Have the drive to take ownership of delivering progress at pace against a challenging set of objectives
• Have the ability to use sound judgement, evidence, and knowledge to provide accurate, expert, and actionable advice
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and positive behaviours when working with others.
• The post holder will provide support on projects that feed into the wider programme, including the programme closure, many of which have been directly defined by the Senior Leadership Team.
• The post holder assists in ensuring successful delivery which is both within the required timescale and delivers value for money.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.