You and your job
Adopting Cloud Technology and elevating the maturity level of the team on this topic is what you do. You are the Senior Subject Matter Expert on AZURE, AWS and Google.
The Security DevOps Engineer Cloud Platforms is part of a multi-cultural scrum team that is empowered to take full responsibility of the Cloud Security Information & Event platforms: innovating, building, testing and supporting it.
- Migrate on-site SIEM solution to the Cloud.
- Design and implement multi-Cloud monitoring solutions.
- Design and implement an IAM model for our Cloud solutions.
Top 3 responsibilities
- Promote, design and deliver Cloud Security functionalities requested by internal stakeholders.
- Pro-actively share your knowledge with the team, educate the team and function as Knowledge Base for Cloud related questions from Security Engineering.
- Continuously improve existing Cloud Security Solutions concerning security, availability, performance and costs
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.