Backend Engineer (GO)
on a mission to enable everybody to drive as many kilometres as possible powered by clean energy. We do that by offering large-scale smart charging solutions to the masses. We contribute to a low-carbon world by making electric vehicle (EV) charging easy, accessible and smart, with the best expertise, the highest quality & service. To further strengthen our business, we are currently looking for a Node Engineers to make sure we can support the growth of the company and the ever-changing needs of the EV market. As a Node Engineer, you will be part of one of our software developments teams
- Preserve the world for future generations, from more sustainable transport to smarter energy ecosystems. Design, build, and support smart charging solutions for business charging, home charging and charging on-the-go.
- Develop state-of-the-art applications together with an international team of 90 engineers.
- Create new and improve our existing Go applications according to the needs of the business by, among others, adding new features.
- Contribute to broader system design discussions and decision-making with the team
Experience & requirements:
- Motivation to explore new technologies, applications, and environments.
- Great sense of responsibility, commitment, team sportsmanship.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with Go.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Zina Mahgoub, email or call on +31207975003
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.