Backend (python) Developer
Hybrid working – Netherlands – Freelance - Competitive Salary
You will be responsible for extensively developer, testing, reviewing and deploying code that supports our client’s technology control automation initiatives. Agile methodology and scrum ceremonies are not new for you as well as cloud depoloyments SDLC tools. The team you will become part of is highly driven and professional. Communication is key and sparring amongst each other is considered very important.
- Advanced python skills;
- Ability to write test cases pytest or other similar libraries;
- Experience with querying MySQL or Oracle databases;
- Knowledge of Sonar, JIRA / Jenkins build and deployment pipelines;
- Strong communications, critical thinking and strong problem solving skills.
- Assist other team members;
- Write code independently;
- Test driven development;
- participate in code reviews;
- perform quality assurance.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with frameworks like Django / Flask;
- Experience with Frontend frameworks like React JS, Chart JS or AG-Grid;
- Experience with private Cloud deployment;
- Experience with Agile and Lean philosophies, scrum ceremonies, JIRA, Kanban.
If you feel qualified, please give me a call or send me an email. I will then introduce myself shortly and we can run through additional information with regards to this project. If you feel overqualified give me a call as well and we’ll discuss other opportunities.
I wish you a very nice day and I hope I can be of value to you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.