IT Projects Business Analyst
The biggest oil and gas company is going to let you forget the image of traditional, slow-moving, hierarchical corporate environments common within the sector. And instead, think agile, collaborative, cross-functional venture teams that explore new opportunities, solve real business problems and most importantly, ship products. We have our own office, our own culture, and the autonomy to combine and innovative ideas and technology to make industry-leading products and services.
- translate HR business value into HR Data Platform product backlog.
- gather and prioritize HR Data Platform requirements/use cases/epics/user stories.
- Organize alignment in HR team on priorities.
- reporting to business stakeholder (Manager People Analytics and Insights)
Experience & requirements:
- Experience supporting business functions, such as Human Resources, with process and IT systems implementations; experience supporting other business functions such as customer operations, legal, finance, travel, health, etc.
- Organized and methodical. Ability to plan and implement according to plan though coping with a level of uncertainty and risk.
- Delivery focused with doer/hands-on attitude.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Zina Mahgoub, email or call on +31207975003
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.