We are currently looking for a Business Analyst (m/f/d) with experience on large data Projects
Background: The Business Change Portfolio Office are embarking on a change initiative to enhance it´s existing Power Bi Reports suit. The Power Bi reports have been developed over this last year and are used by projects managers and varying levels of management. Due to a change in the source data from a bespoke application that feeds the reports, some of the reports need verifying for appropriateness in the current business setting, remapping to the new source data and reported in Power BI.
Tasks( independent delivery):
- Analyze business requirements, document and review the current reporting portfolio, spanning the existing decommissioned bespoke application API´s, Service Now Business Management application, Excel and Power BI.
- Document opportunities in business processes, and analyze the data to support informed decisions by senior management. Designing solutions and documenting into technical specifications using Power BI. Additional recommendations to enhance the UI by the analyst sort.
- Gather voice of the customer feedback from the Project Managers and senior management on the implemented solution and analyze feedback, to enhance the reports developed.
- Design the automation of reports and dashboards to speed up delivery, and reduce the time taken to create reports and analyses.
- Work with Excel, a decommissioned bespoke application, SAP data and Power BI to produce analysis and provide key advice to the Portfolio Office on effectiveness of dashboards.
- Analyze, Design and document KPIs.
- Technically consult PMs, Portfolio Managers, Portfolio Analysts and business process stakeholders to understand processes and technical requirements and document them.
- Technically consult with specialist consultants on the new design, incorporating clearly documented requirements and following an agreed methodology
- Provide reports and updates to the program leadership team and the business
• Knowledge and understanding of data visualisations, warehouses, and insight tools such as Power
BI and the MS reporting Stack
• Excellent stakeholder management, including written reports and presentations to board level
• A strong methodological approach to gathering and documenting requirements
• High level of attention to detail
• Business Analyst
This is a great role for a seasoned Business Analyst with strong data experience.
Looking forward to hearing from you to discuss the next steps
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.