Working together and being the linking pin between Business and IT is a highly important part of your work. The domain Risk & Finance is one of five domains within IT Systems. Risk & Finance takes care of the development & maintenance for all Risk Management, Finance and HR systems of the client. With over 1000 employees, Risk & Finance contributes significantly to the realization of the Regulatory Roadmap.
The domain comprises 5 delivery clusters. The delivery clusters are integrally responsible for Development and Operations of all IT systems within the Risk & Finance domain. Your position is in the External Reporting cluster. In this delivery unit the Regulatory Reporting Data environment is being built and maintained. In this data market, Credit- and Liquidity risk data is being stored.
Required experience (Must)
• 5 or more years’ experience in one or more of the following subjects: business analysis,
information analysis, functional design
• Knowledge of/ and experience with the finance and risk domain
• Knowledge of/ and experience with regulatory requirements, especially regarding financial risk.
• Knowledge of/ and experience with Agile and/or SCRUM
• Knowledge of/ and experience with design and build of relational databases such as Oracle, SAP
Hana and/or MS SQL Server
• Familiar with regulatory reports such as COREP, LCR and Anacredit
• Knowledge of and experience with design and build of data warehouses
• Knowledge and experience of Project Management
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.