Business Support Analyst
To briefly introduce myself my name is Bas van der Bijl, I work for Michael Bailey Associates, and I am a consultant specialized in IT Operations oriented profiles.
At the moment I am looking for a dedicated Business Support Analyst, to assist in the delivery of the mission- and business-critical application services with internal customers. Reporting into the Production Operations team, our goal is to deliver excellent technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness. This position is part of the Enterprise Engineering organization and requires an agile, proactive mindset to drive efficient user support. You must be passionate about technology, live for amazing customer service, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Start date: 01-2023
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
- Engage with Business Operations and IT teams to resolve critical system issues;
- Regular data collection and reporting on key system performance indicators;
- Drive root cause and corrective action determination for all support issues;
- Facilitate support reviews with internal partners;
- Drive process documentation, automation, and continuous improvement cross-functionally;
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written) and facilitator with exceptional interpersonal skills;
- A functional expert within one or more core supply chain activities;
- Able to navigate a highly technical environment with systems issues and data analytics needs;
- A quick learner who is adaptable and excited to learn new products, processes, concepts, skills, and naturally curious;
Like to hear from you. For more information about the role, feel free to give a call via +31207975004 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.