Exciting C# Developer opportunity – Geneva
• Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
• Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
• Debugging and maintaining written code.
• Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
• Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
• Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
• Working in a project team alongside other developers.
• Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
• Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
• Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
• A bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology.
• C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C# programmer or developer.
• Knowledge of other coding-languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc).
• Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
• Experience with working in an agile environment.
If this opportunity interests you, feel free to email me at or call +41443053073!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.