Cash Manager urgently required to work a 12 month contract in the city of London/ start date ASAP
Essential skills and requirements:
- Graduate degree and 5+ years experience of international cash management in a large multinational corporate or bank.
- Deep understanding of banking and business IT applications.
- Excellent understanding of international cash management and bank guarantees.
- Awareness of legal contracts.
- Solid experience of developing process design and standardisation.
- Background and experience in project management and continuous improvement.
- This role has a high level of IT content and interface and the candidate must demonstrate relevant aptitude and experience.
- Networking and influencing skills to manage project and operations staff as well as senior stakeholders internally and at banks.
- Working within the finance treasury industry and finance cash management team.
- Managing bank arrangement and integration systems.
- Managing bank relationship, contracts, solutions, new projects and help designing solutions and IT advisory and project based.
To apply, please submit your most up to date CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.