COMMERCIAL MANAGER URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR 6 MONTH PUBLIC SECTOR CONTRACT IN LONDON
SC CLEARED ROLE
EXCELLENT DAY RATE
- Lead procurement activities and support complex and strategic procurements, that conform to the client policies and assurance processes, and which comply fully with EU procurement law.
- Produce and deliver Category Strategies, Contract Management Plans and procurement plans for goods and services, working collaboratively with Commercial colleagues and the relevant client business unit. Develop a deep understanding of the Technology supply markets, categories and business context providing options and opportunities from a commercial perspective looking at aspects such as developing requirements, options analysis for routes to market, risks, benefits, and Social Value.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to develop a clear and agreed view on the needs of the business and target outcomes.
Skills and Knowledge required
1. Knowledge of Public Procurement Legislation
2. Knowledge of using CCS frameworks within the Digital Category
3. Commercial acumen
4. Knowledge of digital category supply market
5. Requirement Specification Review
1. Experience of managing large procurements for major supply contracts of complex goods and services.
2. Experience in and understanding of government frameworks, specifically technology related and the ability to provide advice to the client on the most appropriate use of these procurement approaches.
3. Experience of maintaining procurement pipeline and managing competing demands for priorities and resources, monitoring and managing projects in accordance to established standards. Experience of presenting commercial options to business stakeholders.
4. Experience of providing effective contract management for high risk, complex commercial services, such as monitoring the compliance and the delivery of procured services and projects to ensure they are delivered to agreed standards for business users, and the expenditure of key suppliers to compare performance and plan future procurement strategy.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.