Compliance Officer, Netherlands
At the moment I am looking for a dedicated Compliance Manager for one of our clients. Compliance Officers are responsible within an organization for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. They ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the standards and rules drawn up by the organization itself and monitor the integrity of the organisation. The Senior Compliance Officer demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of a wide range of compliance matters.
No experience yet as a Compliance Officer? We are also looking for people who are interested in this job but willing to learn.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Netherlands
- Duration: 12 months
- Type: Hybrid
- Rate: Negotiable
- At least 3 years experience as a Compliance Officer
- Knowledge of the Dutch AML/ CTF law
- HBO/ WO Risk Management, Accounting or Finance & Control
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability
- English and Dutch in words and writing
- Monitor and report the non-financial risks (compliance risk assessments and key control testing
- Deal directly with regulators and industry associations and provide input to consultation papers and other regulatory reforms.
- Report directly to superiors or senior management
- Provide assistance and information to the team as needed, to promote and facilitate compliance with the Bank's Code of Conduct.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Tristan Lamme, +31207975018, +443333070017 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.