Data Architect required to work on initial 6-month contract for a global energy company.
The ideal candidate must have strong experience and background in data architect.
Keys Skills & Requirements:
- Designs databases, data lakes, and data warehouses.
- Develops and maintains a formal description of the data and data structures including the data models, data flowdiagrams, data dictionaries and technical metadata.
- Collaborates with Data Engineers on data model, its maintenance and optimization as well as end-to-end data drivenintegration strategy.
- Participate in developing the future state data architecture standards, guidelines, and principles.
- Define vision, strategy and principles for data management.
- Defines standards for naming, describing, governing,managing, modeling, cleansing, enriching, transforming, moving,
- storing, searching and delivering all data within the enterprise. Builds high quality data pipelines driving analytic solutions.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Optimizes performance of queries and ELT/ETL procedures.
- Enhances batch routines by optimizing for more modern near real-time capabilities.
- Creates and publishes architecture strategies, statements of direction, standards, and guidelines.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems.
- Performs work with a high degree of latitude.
- Handles the most complex issues and problems.
- Possesses expert knowledge of subject matter.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Provides leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to subordinate a group.
- Azure Data Lake Service (ADLS)
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Databricks
- Azure SQL Server
- Power BI
- SAP PowerDesigner
To apply, submit your most up to date CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.