Solution Architect - OpenLink Endur, The Netherlands
We are looking for multiple Solution- and Data Architects with experience in Endur (Openlink) for one of our clients within the Oil & Gas industry in The Netherlands.
- Strong exposure to stakeholder management.
- Translate business requirements into new solutions for trading within Endur system.
- Making analysis of technical design for system interfaces and related applications between ETRM systems and trade flow
- Documenting and explain options and cost to senior personnel
- Working on agile development environment
- Strong technical knowledge with Endur preferably Connex.
- At least 2 years’ experience with OpenLink Endur
- Non-linear instruments including understanding of basic valuation and risk management metrics
- Solution architecture in a trading system environment including proposing solution options and interface designs
- Dealing with diverse and time-constrained stakeholders including front-office
- Location: The Netherlands
- Hybrid work
- Project length: 12 months, option to extend
- Start date: ASAP
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Tim Schulte, +31207975025 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.