DATA ARCHITECT URGENTLY NEEDED FOR 6 MONTH PRIVATE SECTOR CONTRACT IN LONDON
EXCELLENT DAY RATES
HYBRID WORKING ARRANGEMENT
Additional accountabilities are as follows:
- Drive and manage the development and maintenance of the data architecture artifacts according to the data architecture standards, for all solution or segment architecture, including roadmap, data models, mastership, and utilization for the data within the business
- Identify and propose potential data model and data integration changes and improvements, including decommissioning systems and master data management solutions, data services.
- Work directly with Portfolio Mgt, the Business Interface IM/IT managers and Project/Business IT teams to implement the target portfolio and address data architecture issues in the portfolio.
- Maintain knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements, including data privacy regulations (e.g. GDPR), and ensure that those are included in data architecture design decisions.
- Collaborate with solution architect and project team to design the solution that meets data specific requirements (business, regulatory, quality, privacy, etc)
- Excellent data modelling skills, and a solid understanding of what makes a robust and scalable data architecture are a must
- Solid understanding of technologies involved in data management is required (data base management systems, data services, etc.)
- Experience and good skills in business and IM/IT requirements gathering and business analysis
- Experience and skills in developing artifacts for all architecture domains: i.e. phase A-E of TOGAF ADM • Interest to work business segment wide as well as specific capability (solution) focused.
- The need to pro-actively identify and reconcile different – often competing – interests and requirements relating to data, and the need to escalate conflicts timely as appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
- Deliverable-oriented with focus on results. Doer/hands-on attitude.
- Organized and methodical. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan though coping with a level of uncertainty and risk.
- Rigorous, thorough and with a taste for detail.
- Experience in a multi-disciplined IT environment with strong expertise in Data Analysis and Modeling.
- Experienced, global, virtual team worker
- Leadership & negotiating skills and ability to drive change using influence and networking
- Ability to build a shared vision and able to communicate well
- Knowledge of all architecture aspects
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.