Data Engineer, The Netherlands
At this moment we are actively sourcing for a Data Engineer for one of our clients within the Oil & Gas industry in The Netherlands.
Our client is a multinational organisational and is currently looking for a data engineer.
As a data engineer you will be responsible for identifying and gathering relevant data including knowledge of how to retrieve, extract and augment the data. Ability to implement solutions and support data science/analysis requirements. Additionally, ability to ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination and contains a robust, fault-tolerant data pipelines.
- Support Solution- and Data Architect in designing the next generation big data platform and the digital marketing platform
- Design and implement a big new data solution
- Design and implement modern data pipelines
- Use, test and deploy the latest development techniques e.g., deploy new data pipelines and add data sources
- Improve and establish best practices around data governance, data security- and privacy (GDPR)
- Ability to work comfortably with global stakeholders, internally and externally
- Experience with Git, Subversion
- Experience in Apache Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with SAP Lumira/ Design Studio, Spotfire, Power BI
- Experience with SAP ECC/ERP, SAP, HANA
- Experience with MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Restful API developments
- Experience with Alteryx
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data Lake, Hadoop (preferably with Spark), Cosmos DB, HDIinsight/Hbase, MongoDB, Redis, Azure Table/Blob
- Location: The Netherlands
- Duration of project: 12 months, option to extend
- Start date: ASAP
Should you be interested in this vacancy or perhaps you know someone that fits within this profile, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Awaiting for your reply.
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,
T +44 33 33 07 00 22
World Trade Centre
1077 XX Amsterdam
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.