We are looking for a Data Scientist for one of our clients in the Randstad.
Imagine that all the customers in the Business Lending domain use the service processes that you helped realize. Within one of the largest Tribes of this group, with no fewer than 650 colleagues, you will get the opportunity to join our Data Scientist squad and work with business stakeholders to launch new ML/AI products.
• Measuring our client's sustainability level with natural language processing and web scraping algorithms.
• Shaping the new Road Map for our Retention Strategy with AI algorithms and recommendations for retention campaigns.
• Helping our portfolio management team to make the best strategic decisions based on a portfolio simulation tool or forecasting future portfolio inflow.
• You have experience developing, training, validating, benchmarking, and monitoring machine learning algorithms.
• You have experience translating business needs to advanced analytics solutions
• You can communicate complex outcomes with clarity to a wide range of audiences.
• Technologies Extensive knowledge of data science and statistical techniques, toolsets, and algorithms, such as e.g. Spark, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, XGBoost, Pandas, Azure Machine Learning, Databricks (or something relevant)
• You have experience and enjoy mentoring and coaching junior colleges Nice to have:
• Banking domain knowledge (e.g. business banking)
• Prior experience working with Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, and Azure Machine Learn
• Location: Randstad
• Hourly rate: Negotiable
• Some remote working
• Project length: 6 months, option to extend
• Start date: 1st of January
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Tim Schulte,
+31207975025 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.