Data Science Developer, The Netherlands
• Contributing to the development of the web version of the data science.
• Leading the development of the desktop version of the data science.
• Write clean and maintainable production-level code.
• Work together with the customer and the Product Owner day-to-day.
• Work in a friendly Agile environment and continuous improvement activities.
• MSc or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics or Data Science.
• 2 years’ experience on data science projects.
• Experience in developing R/Shiny.
• Experience with GIT, Azure, TensorFlow.
• Experience with R, Python.
• Location: The Netherlands.
• Working hybrid.
• Project length: 12 months, option to extend.
• Start date: ASAP.
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please share your updated CV and state a preferable date and time to discuss this exciting opportunity. Or give me a direct call on +31207975025.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.