Urgently seeking a Data Scientist / Researcher
Location: Hybrid / London
Initial 5-month contract
Skills and requirements:
- MSc or equivalent in data science, AI, statistics, mathematics, computer science, econometrics, or similar discipline; alternatively: demonstrable comparable experience for “experienced” position: at least 3 years of experience in relevant areas and projects
- Specialist experience in learning with time series, causal models, optimization and control, and/or reinforcement learning
- Knowledge and experience using python, vscode, GitHub, Azure, docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in practical data science; including scoping, problem formulation, success control; data analysis methodology; notebook style analyses, reproducible analyses.
- Experience with common classes of models in statistics, machine learning, and “AI in the narrow sense”
- Experience with usage common python data science toolboxes, including pandas, scikit-learn, tensorflow; preferably also experience with development or extension
- Experience with the data scientific collaboration stack, including open/inner source ways of working, literate use of version management and digital collaboration platforms like GitHub
- Experience with common deployment architectures for data science applications and the relevant developer stack
- Experience with quality standards for code, reproducible (data) science, real-world deployment of software applications; high personal standards are expected
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.