Data/Solution Architect E-mobility
At this moment I’m actively sourcing for a Data/Solution Architect for one of our clients in the E-mobility. Our client has the vision to increase the capacity of electric charging points from 60k to 2.5mln within 7 years. The ChargeWorks programme uses the latest technology (data science, AI, optimisation etc.), works together with portfolio companies and creates innovative & integrated EV charging services and data insights solutions. We would like to source a data/solution architect for this strategic programme.
• Contribute solution architecture development, consultancy and assurance to projects
• Providing an active role in documenting, improving and maintaining the reference model
• Keep in touch with the development and standard services in IT
• Working together with Information Risk Management
• 7+ years’ experience in IT with some leadership experience
• 4-year degree related to IT
• Strong exposure to stakeholders
• Strong communication skills
• Strong experience with AWS
• Experience with Kubernetes, kNative, GraphQL, ELK Stack, S3, PostgreSQL, Kafka
• Knowledge of Data Science, AI and Machine Learning on AWS
• Experience with modern software engineering practices using CI/CD and associated toolsets such as GitHub/GitLab & Jenkins
• Experience in the energy supply
• Experience in the retail, loyalty and payments
• Location: The Netherlands
• Working hybrid
• Project length: 12 months, option to extend
• Start date: ASAP
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please share your updated CV and state a preferable date and time to discuss this exciting opportunity. Or give me a direct call on +31207975025.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.