Delivery Architect Renewable Energy Solutions (RES), The Netherlands
You will be responsible for leading the solution within the new product portfolio of new energy solutions. Within this role you will be leading the technical team and meet up with the high standard solution of the organisation. Thriving for the best solution within the digital and technology are. A high performer who feels responsible and takes ownership for the E2E delivery of projects and products, to motivate and engage with stakeholders.
• Strong exposure to business stakeholders.
• Good experience working with AWS.
• Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
• Professional experience with SQL and NoSQL databases including Postgres and Document stores.
• Data Integration patterns including Transactional, Analytical, Virtualization, Streaming, Data engineering pipelines.
• Security Architecture including Identity and Access management, Network Security, Encryption.
• Working experience with: CI/CD systems including GitHub, GitOps
• Working experience with: Data Science and application of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence paradigms
• Working experience with: Monitoring, Logging, Observability; Service and Operations concerns
• Experience in Power domain including Asset data collection, Microgrids, Virtual power plants, B2B/B2C energy retail is desired
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
• Location: The Netherlands
• Working hybrid
• Project length: 12 months, option to extend
• Start date: ASAP
If you are the candidate we are looking for, please share your updated CV and state a preferable date and time to discuss this exciting opportunity. Or give me a direct call on +31207975025.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.