DEPUTY HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR INITIAL 6 MONTH PUBLIC SECTOR CONTRACT IN LONDON
3 DAYS ONSITE (non negotiable)
• Qualified accountant, engineering, or relevant Internal Audit professional (Certified Internal Auditor, Chartered Certified Accountants or equivalent) with keen interest in internal controls.
• Significant relevant internal audit experience including evidence of holding senior audit (external or internal) role.
• Evidence of significant written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Proven experience in excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence.
• Proven ability to building relationships at c-suite level – being able to both support and challenge senior business leaders.
• Significant successful experience in professional services or experience in corporate governance, risk, and internal auditing at a senior management level.
• Proven experience in leading internal audit teams.
• Evidence of strong analytical skills.
• Expert knowledge of leading standards, practices, and audit methodologies.
• Experience of developing or delivering audit training.
• Big four professional services and accounting practice firms experience
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.