Urgently seeking a Deputy Project Manager, to work on an initial 6 month contract.
Hybrid working arrangements with regular visits to site in London.
The role will require excellent project management skills and an ability to adapt and be flexible in a changing environment and areas of political sensitivity.
Skills and requirements:
- The ideal candidate will hold active SC Clearance
- Have significant experience in delivering either complex or high-risk projects within agreed time, cost and quality constraints.
- Have practical experience in actively managing project risks
- Be an experienced people manager, able to build and develop a high performing, flexible and motivated project team
A recognised accreditation in professional project management E.G:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Agile Project Management Practitioner
- APM Practitioner Qualification
- APM Registered Project Professional
- Project Leadership Programme or other related qualification.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.