We are looking for an engineer (m/f/d) experienced in electric installations (PV plants) to support our innovative energy client at the beautiful location of Tenerife.
Start: ASAP (preferably over the next 2-3 months)
Contract form: PERM
Language: English (must have) / Spanish
Day to day tasks:
- Lead the implementation of PV plants within our project, elaborating technical projects, coordinating the work
of partner installers, and managing the permitting with the electric distribution companies and municipalities.
- Coordinate a team of technicians to perform technical visits to customers and control the quality of the
installation works done by subcontractors.
- Coordinate the operation and maintenance activities of the running PV plants; with internal resources to
monitor plants and external contractors to perform corrective maintenance.
- Propose and participate in the definition of new services to the customers.
- Propose improvement to company processes and try to improve the customer experience.
Experience / Skills:
- At least 3 years of working experience with electric installations (e.g. preferable PV plants)
- Experienced in Project Management
- Drivers licence
- Strong stakeholder management
- Motivation and drive
Are you ready for a new step in your life? Then get in touch with us. Please apply with your most recent CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.