External Reporting Specialist
We are looking for an External Reporting Specialist to join the team from our client. The team is responsible for financial reporting policies and asset valuation compliance for our client. Our client has several offices in The Netherlands, but you will be most of the times in the office in Limburg. For more details see the details below:
- Location: Limburg, The Netherlands
- Contract Type: Deta-vast
- Work situation: Hybrid
- 5-10 years’ experience with audit practice or financial reporting.
- Experience in the investment management industry.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with BI-tooling is pre.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Set reporting policies for annual reports.
- Establish reporting policies for regulatory reports.
- Define policies for asset pricing and valuation.
- Oversee and monitor pricing and valuation processes.
- Manage financial statement audits.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.