At the moment I am looking for a medior FEC analyst Business Clients. You would be responsible for combatting the consequences of Financial Economic Crime (FEC) by unravelling complex corporate structures and transactions.
- You will identify and initiate improvement proposals in the department.
- Quality orientation.
- Resolve geographical risks involved.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months (option for Extension)
- Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Type: Hybrid.
- Industry: Finance.
- HBO-/WO degree in business economics, law, tax law, criminology, or similar.
- Knowledge of primary banking processes, products and systems.
- Experience in conducting research and preparing reviews, preferably in the field of FEC.
- Demonstrable experience in the theme of customer integrity.
- Experience in sector CDD.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, writing and speaking.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.