Front-end developer / Finance industry
You and your job:
As a Frontend Developer, you make the difference by delivering the best Insurance products and services to our clients. You make an impact on the way our customers perceive our insurance services at X and actively participate in delivering features as fast as possible, while producing high quality code. You build excellent user interfaces and are responsible for the development of our Frontend platform. In addition, together with other Young Professionals you work on a business challenge that deals with a broader topic involving Rabobank’s our sustainable growth plan.
Top 3 responsibilities:
• You build excellent user interfaces and are responsible for the development of our Frontend platform.
• You work with cutting-edge technology and pushing innovation by developing new features.
• You build bridges between various parts of the organization and know how to find your way to other teams independently. You quickly obtain insight into the various interest within an organization.
You and your talent:
• A bachelor's and/or master degree, or an equivalent working / thinking level
• 5+ years of work experience in Frontend Development (Software Development)
• Experience with TypeScript, Angular, NodeJS, GraphQL and Git workflows
• An Agile (scrum) mind-set and know how to use related tooling (e.g. Jira / Azure Boards)
Interested in more details? Please contact me via:
+3120 79 75 021
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.