Seeking- Full Stack Developer
4 Month Contract
- Solution consultation and development in accordance with the enterprise technology principles, methods, standards, and practices. Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverables including code, associated tests and documentation.
- Contribution to functional excellence in terms of definition and maintenance of standards, methods and tools, bringing in best practices from market standard implementations.
- Manage complex integration scenarios and interfaces between on-premises solutions, cloud and legacy systems.
Skills & Requirements:
- 12+ Years relevant software development experience with a fairly "Full Stack" profile (experience in front-end, back-end, cloud automation and orchestration).
- 5+ Years' experience leading delivery teams technically and setting up technical practices and processes.
- Proficient in .NET and .NET Core (Web, API, Windows Services) with Azure Platform Development (Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps).
- Experience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools is highly desirable.
- Deep experience in Data Development (T-SQL /Oracle Pl/SQL /Azure Cosmos/ Azure SQL/ Mongo etc.)
- Experience of C++, Python, Golang and other programming frameworks and paradigm is desirable.
- Knowledge of other Cloud (AWS Lambda etc), and Integration (MuleSoft, Logic Apps, BizTalk etc) technologies is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of containers and functions is highly desirable.
- Deployment experience with Kubernetes (K8s) or Functions is a plus.
- Experience developing applications based on microservices architecture is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated application of the best patterns & practices in the software development life cycle.
- Experience working in agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
- Good to have Data Engineering experience blended along with core software engineering experience (not looking for a pure play data engineer)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.