We are currently looking for a Fullstack Developer for Reporting-Automation (f/m/d)
Area: Innovation within Regulatory Reporting across the client
Location: Remote / Vienna
You are an experienced developer SQL, ETL, Java, Springboot?
You know how to use and improve CI/CD pipelines?
You are convinced about the agile mindset and methodology?
Tasks (independent delivery):
- Develop, optimize and operate our data processing pipeline using Java-framework for ETL scheduling and Teradata SQL database
- Develop jointly with the business experts the function blocks and solution designs
- Implementation of software development best practices and development standards into a
- development process within the team
- Improve our test automation and CI/CD pipeline
- Professional experience in developing and operating data processing solutions in Java
- SQL knowledge at the level of development and optimization of complex analytical queries
- Practical experience with setting up and configuration of CI/CD pipelines, e.g. Github
- Readiness to mentor less experienced colleagues in code development: pair programming
- within the team, code review, sharing of software design patterns, joint refactoring, etc
- Proficiency in English is mandatory; German is a plus
- Willingness to deepen the knowledge in banking products
Nice to have:
- Basic Knowledge of Banking Products
- Knowledge about SW Architecture and Solution Design
- Cloud basics
Are you an ambitious fullstack developer and interested in joining a young driven team of developers at my clients location, then please get in touch with your most recent CV in word.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.