Fullstack .NET developer, permanent position, Bern (German speakers, EU citizens only)
Are you a Fullstack .NET Developer who is passionate about agile development and the newest technologies?
A great opportunity has just arisen in a global consultancy company as they are looking for a professional who will work as a part of development team supporting public sector clients in Europe.
• As an active team member, you assume responsibility and design software architectures and solutions based on the latest Microsoft technologies.
• The implementation of your ideas and visions into tangible results is just as much fun for you and you move confidently in agile project environments.
• You maintain an open and honest communication style, both in the team and in dealing with our clients.
• Flexible Benefits Program / U Pick Your Perk
• Flexible working scheme
• 24/7 accident insurance
• Employee Assistance Program and Health Care Programs
• Extensive training opportunities
• Opportunity to work abroad
• Fluency in both German and English
• .NET Core / .NET Framework
• ASP.NET, Entity Framework, REST
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Agile process models and processes such as SCRUM, SAFe or DevOps
The deadline for submitting the applications is 28/08/2022.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Karolina Sakowicz, +41442152055 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.