We are currently collaborating with a banking client in Geneva, who are looking for various Help Desk Specialists, who can support the existing Team of 5 (+ off-shore team of 7 in London).
Within the department of IT and reporting locally to the Service Support Manager the Service Support is part
of the Service Desk team and ensures the delivery of outstanding customer service to users and clients
• Logs all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes as per
• Provides first-line investigation and diagnosis
• Provides second-line investigation and diagnosis on complex issues and within the locally and globally
• Escalates incidents/service requests that they cannot resolved within agreed timescales to the defined
• Keeps users informed of progress, closure and collects feedback for further analysis
• Conducts customer/user satisfaction call-backs/surveys as instructed
• Communicates with users and IT teams to ensure continuous feedback and to collect feedback on possible
• Represents the Service Desk in meetings (CAB, Global SD meetings)
• Participates to projects and project delivery when required
• Manage esclataion and communication for the Major Incident management process
The technology used: desktop environments, Cisco telephony, Active Directory - Exchange – TeamViewer/Remote desktop - SCCM - PowerShell - MS suite - WebEx - Entrust - Identity - Siron Suite - Citrix director – MS Suite – Android/iOS
• Strong Customer Service skills Excellent understanding of ITIL V4 practices and Value Stream processes
• Excellent communication skills to manage users and clients’ expectations and deliver outstanding service
• Sound understanding of Information Security best practices
• Fluent in English (mandatory) and any additional local or regional language/s, Italian and/or French.
If you are interested, please apply with your latest CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.