SEEKING- Incident Response / Digital Forensic Consultant
12 Month Contract
Remote (Occasional travel)
The role may require 24/7 activity and travel to customer sites in the UK or overseas at short notice.
We are looking for candidates that have proactive Incident Response, reactive incident Response/Forensics, and presentation/customer-handling skills. This combination is very specific. Our goal is to find a candidate we immediately can use for at least 2 out of those 3 components.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience.
- Experience in the tools, techniques, and methodologies surrounding incident response, computer forensics, industrial control; systems, IoT, and eDiscovery.
- Experience in the following operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, MacOS.
- Experience conducting security assessments, penetration testing, and ethical hacking.
- Experience managing the day-to-day aspects of protected customer relationships, as well as IT investigative cases and corporate security incidents.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience in evidentiary procedures, volatile criminal/civil situations, fraud analysis and IR fundamentals.
- Understanding of information security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting; email systems, such as Microsoft Exchange, Office365, GSuite; Microsoft Office applications; and computer forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK.
- Experience regarding malware analysis and reverse engineering, network forensics, memory forensics and mobile forensics.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment, while maintaining confidentiality, and a professional image and approach with customers is critical.
- Experience in electronic crimes law enforcement, military intelligence, or with a security professional services organization.
- Experience in a security professional services consulting firm.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.