Senior Software Developer – Risk IT, contract role, Basel
Are you an experienced Software Developer and keen to work in the financial sector?
Michael Bailey Associates are looking for a Software Developer to join the Risk IT team of our international financial client based in Basel.
- A combination between operational (working on improvements) and on-going projects (functionalities in the risk modernization area)
- As part of the Risk IT team, contribute to the continued development of the Risk IT system stack into an agile architecture based on small loosely coupled services, in line with the client’s long-term IT strategy for banking services
- Enable credit checking for new Asset Management system; roll-out high-performance computing and credit checking to OpenShift; strengthen the team’s DevSec Ops; smaller system enhancements.
- Work with a driven team in a well-organised environment
- Hybrid working scheme
- Involvement in high-end projects for a globally active player
- Very strong experience in an object-oriented language such as C#, Java or C++ and willingness to work on C# codebase
- Strong working knowledge of common algorithms and data structures and design patterns
- Experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Competence in microservices architecture design, Kafka, OpenShift and WPF
- Experience in agile methodology
- Experience in ?nancial sector is a plus
- Fluency in English
The deadline for submitting the applications is 15/06/2022.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Karolina Sakowicz, +41442152055 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.