IT Architect, permanent role, Bern (German speakers, EU citizens only)
Are you an experienced Java developer who is passionate about agile development and the newest technologies?
A great opportunity has just arisen in a global consultancy company as they are looking for a professional who will work as a part of development team supporting public sector clients in Europe.
- Conception of complex architectures in large IT projects in the infrastructure and solution area
- As an IT architect with a strong background in the infrastructure sector, you are able to recognize complex relationships and create an overall picture from individual puzzle pieces
- Your many years of experience and your communication skills make you a sought-after discussion partner at all organizational levels
- Flexible Benefits Program / U Pick Your Perk
- Flexible working scheme
- 24/7 accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program and Health Care Programs
- Extensive training opportunities
- Opportunity to work abroad
- Certification as an IT architect (TOGAF, CAS in IT architecture or equivalent training) combined with high methodological competence
- Experience with agile methods (Scrum / SAFe)
- Several years of professional experience in large IT projects at large companies or public organizations as an IT or business architect with knowledge of the other level
- Fluency in both German and English
The deadline for submitting the applications is 28/08/2022.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Karolina Sakowicz, +41442152055 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.