High School degree and minimum of 4+ years of hands on technical experience - including 2+ years of experience in network infrastructure support
High degree of interpersonal skills
Demonstrated capability and experience supporting VIP clients
Ability to manage small teams of technicians via an indirect management style Specific Manufacturers certifications as required. i.e. EMC, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, Unisys. COMPTIA, and NETWORKPLUS
Troubleshooting software and hardware problems
Knowledgeable in servers, Microsoft/Linux/Unix applications, network protocol, internetworking, configuration, and possess advanced PC support capability.
Ability to test and certify PC, networks, servers and client /Unisys approved software applications and associated peripherals
Knowledge of client specific internal procedures and service delivery requirements.
2+ years of experience in network infrastructure support
Excellent analytical and client communication skills.
Client and/or governmental clearance may be required
Valid drivers license
Fluent English and German is a must
• Flexible working time models, part-time and mobile working options
• 24/7 accident insurance
• Bonus/Incentive/Recognition Programm
• Car Allowances / Mobile working allowances
• Employee Referral Program
• Employee Assistance Program and Health Programs
• Training opportunities/Unisys University
• MBA Sponsorship Program
• International work environment/Possibility to work abroad
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.