IT Project Manager
At the moment I am looking for a dedicated IT Project Manager, you will be expected to deliver projects that vary in size, scale, and complexity across a global business. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager has responsibility for:
- Identify opportunities for improvement of quality or efficiency of existing processes and tools and provide proposals of improvement to the line managers
- Provides regulatory support to different internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages the team planner and project deadlines
- Receives and distributes incoming regulatory requests among the team.
Start date: ASAP
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Duration: 48 Months
- Experienced in Project management.
- Delivery focused – driven to deliver on commitments even when the situation is ambiguous and vague.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and key relationships across a very complex organisation.
- Knowledge and/or competence in Trading, Supply, Risk, Compliance, Process, Data, or Systems.
- Learner mindset - Eagerness to learn, with proven ability to get up to speed quickly and solve business problems, without being a subject matter expert.
- Stakeholder management – build strong stakeholder relationships and influence them to drive sponsorship, buy-in and sign-off during projects. Proven ability to navigate push back from stakeholders and develop an aligned way forward path.
- Change Management - Knowledge and competency in change management with the ability to deliver and embed sustainable change outcomes.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.