We are looking for an ITIL Manager (m/f/d) for a review of operating model and creation of a modern service management operating model.
Project description: The goal is to develop a Modern Service Management Operating function including the creation of governance framework, descriptions of interfaces and key roles. The background of the project is to modernize the way how our Service management function works and interface with other areas in the organization to structure itself and its Systems in line with the current technological development of the client. The objective is to review and update the Operating Model currently in place to reinforce the role of the department in the IT organization.
Task (performed independently):
- Review the current Operating model and provide advice and proposals of a new and modern working model based on the results and own knowledge and experience and input provided by the client in advance. This includes creating a management paper using PPT to describe the model which can be used as a database for management decisions. Send the final version (in ppt) to the management for a sign off and upload it in the Teams Channel (MS teams).
- Create a proposal for a potential Modern Service management function including the interface with all the different parties involved based on own knowledge and expertise and the current ITIL framework used in the client
- Conduct an online meeting with the Service Management department (the Cloud Team, Architecture team and the security team) with the aim of generating the required information
- Create a governance model and governance board to provide the proper monitoring and steering of the clients Application management teams and Service Owners community based on requirements provided by management and input from the Operating model.
- Create options for automation in our process landscape to fit in the modern service management operating model and present them for a sign-off.
- Professionally advise in the creation of a proper integration model based on the current one and the documentation proposals already in place, create an updated and fit for purpose version in ppt.
- Create a proper work plan in line with the due date of the departments and present it to the team members within an online meeting.
- Document the project progress and present it to the team and manager within an online meeting (once in a week).
- ServiceNow knowledge
- ITIL knowledge (certification)
- Project Management experience
- Language: English (must have) / German (nice-to-have)
Please apply with your most recent CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.