We are currently looking for an ITIL expert (m/f/d) for a ITSM process improvement project
Volume: 30hrs / week
The goal is to look into our key ITSM (IT service management) processes and assess the maturity level from workflow and automation.
Tasks (performed independently):
- Check and review the current ITSM (IT service management)
- Create an assessment on the overall process maturity based
on the department needs and goals
- Consult and propose improvements ideas at process levels
(incl tasks and automation)
- Consult and propose options for modern operating models in
- Create project plan with actions and timeline based on the
above assessment and consultations
- Report Weekly to the team manager on the progress of the
- Material and documentation should be produced mainly using
PPT/xls and possibly word and communicated via e-mail. The
meeting will happen via MS Teams
• ITIL knowledge (certification)
• ServiceNow knowledge
• Must have: English
• Nice to have: German
If ITIL is what you are passionate about and you are ready for a new challenge than please get in touch with your latest CV incl. your project list. Thank you!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.