Java Software Engineer / Tech Lead, permanent role, Geneva
Do you want to have an impact on the modern banking sector?
Our client is a major private banking institution, operating internationally. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer to join their Regulatory Team in Geneva.
- Gradually understand complex banking processes to support major developments (maintenance or evolution) within the framework of applications under the responsibility of the Regulatory Team;
- Develop in Java while ensuring compliance with internal quality standards (unit testing, code review, performance, quality);
- Provide technical support to production teams, business analysts and those in charge of relations with partner banks;
- Define, in collaboration with the Architecture team, the best solution proposals for the evolutions under its responsibility.
- Work on innovative projects within banking sector
- The company’s support in professional development through diverse and high-quality trainings
- A friendly work environment that recognises each employee’s potential and values
- Expertise Java 8+/Spring : SpringBboot, Persistence in JPA (via Hibernate), JMS, WebService, XML, REST API;
- Experience optimizing queries in the Oracle relational database;
- Expertise in using SOLID principles and agile methodology;
- Experience in architecture design and application support;
- Strong interest in business aspects;
- Fluency in French and English.
The deadline for submitting the applications is 25/06/2022.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation, please get into contact with Karolina Sakowicz, +41442152055 or send an email
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.