We are looking for a Junior Application Manager (m/w/d) with ITIL with experience in energy trading
Location: onboarding Duesseldorf, else remote (could be 100% remote if necessary)
Improve the current Algo Trading Application Management support together with the management of related small-size implementation tasks for projects (like ITSM modernization project, S&T Disaster Recovery project, GetWell security initiative, and EAM improvement initiatives) to execute the relevant ITSM processes moving from a traditional to a Digital DevOps based approach.
It is achieved that until Q4/2022 first Algo trading apps run under the changed & improved operational processes.
Until the end of 2023 application management for more than one Algo trading app should run in the future mode of operation.
Task (performed independently):
- Execute the current Algo Trading Application Management (ITSM) process in order to improve it. Implement these process improvements by executing the related small-size project tasks.
- Identify and maximize the synergies between stakeholders by documenting these for transparency.
- Prepare decision-making documents for the client with proposals to improve the current Incident & Change Management process for Algo Trading applications with a transfer to DevOps process model in combination with ITSM.
- In case of project-related decisions by the client during this transfer, prepare decision documents with the resulting potential solutions and improved process parts. Present the results internally
- For the tasks out of the above-mentioned projects & initiatives develop and document a solution outline, create a timeline and implement them within related small-size projects.
- Prepare and conduct weekly online workshops (1-2h hours per week in an approx. 2-10 person team) with the application team during the transfer of 2022 to the DevOps model / the improved processes.
- Document task results in MS Office, upload it to dedicated AM SharePoint and/or dedicated tools so the client could sign off the relevant documents.
- Strong expertise in ITIL best practices in the area of applications run in Azure
- Expertise in particular for incident, change, and service management in Azure cloud environments,
also concerning security, DR, ICS, and service enabling in a complex trading application landscape, is
- Expertise in Service Enabling and structuring of work (Work Breakdown Structure).
- Strong communication & stakeholder management and MS Office skills.
- Strong documentation skills concerning IT technical and functional topics
- Experience in the energy trading area
- ITIL certifications are appreciated.
Must have: English; Nice to have: German
nice to have: Energy trading application background
We are looking forward to hear from you
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.