Lead AEM Developer
Hybrid | Contract to perm OR Contracting/Freelancing | Start: ASAP
As a Lead AEM Developer you’ll implement together with your team members digital (marketing) solutions and changes in the following area: Web Content Management (Adobe Experience Manager). With your team we you also support Day to Day Operations for our website. Together with the architect(s) and the product owner you contribute to the product strategy and roadmap in this domain, safeguard the templates and guide the team.
I am looking for a forward-thinking innovator with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the technical (and functional) knowledge and skills of the squad allowing the team to turn user stories into working software to optimize business experience.
- As member of the team, be responsible for the overall functionality, quality, performance, security of the Products in scope of the team.
- Translate business requirements from the product owner, in form of development acceptance criteria, into IT solutions to optimize business experience.
- Analyze problems and makes sure that the problems are solved within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the user.
- Proactively share knowledge and experiences, with direct colleagues, content authors and and other team members with a similar technical and / or functional focus.
- Collaborate with team members to implement user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements in sprints.
- Ideally 7 plus years of hands-on development experience in the Marketing IT with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Solid understanding of all Adobe AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the AEM component development and deployment process
- Hands on experience with templating engines, preferably Sightly
- Knowledge of Apache Felix for OSGi bundle development
- Knowledge of Java Content Resources and JSR-170 / JSR-283 for content management
- Designing technical architecture working with Architects and SMEs
- Design AEM components, Servlets, OSGi Services.
- Configure, administer user segmentation and define potential visitor groups.
- Provide detail technical design, participate in development, testing, debugging
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Tooling: JIRA, Azure DevOps, Maven, MS Teams, GitHub, Jenkins
If you feel qualified, please get in touch. You will be able to reach me via the following contact details:
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.