Lead IT Executive Support Engineer urgently required to work on a 6-month contract role.
Location: London, candidate is required to work on-site in London 5 days a week
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Experienced IT support trouble shooting skills of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7/10), Apple iOS on mobile devices and Microsoft Office products 2010/2016/O365.
- Experienced in using and supporting collaboration tools such as CISCO/Polycom Videoconferencing equipment, CISCO Telepresence and Lync/Skype for Business meetings
- Must have excellent language skills, both written and verbal (face to face and over the phone) in both the local language and English. Able to communicate at all organisational levels. To be sensitive to non-verbal communication and able to adequately respond to that
- Managing expectations and effective communications with the most senior Executives in the company are key skill requirements
- First and/or second line support IT Service Desk experience is preferred
- Working experience using ITIL processes (ITIL Foundation Certification preferred)
To apply please submit your CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.