Medior Backend Developer,
Amersfoort - Hybrid working - Working with the most advanced tech in the industry
As a developer you are part of a scrum team. With this team you are responsible for building mobile apps for our client’s employees, and all related products. You know how to technically translate an idea into an MVP and you focus on (value for the) user. You like to come into contact with end users and do not shy away from field research. You like to experiment with new techniques and enjoy sharing your knowledge and ideas with colleagues inside and outside the team.
- You translate ideas into technical solutions together with representatives from the business, your Product Owner and/or UX-er;
- Together with your team, you devise how you can automatically test technical solutions and you are responsible for part of the implementation;
- You devise and develop together with your team where and how solutions should be built, and which techniques can best be used for this;
- You coordinate the use of their services with developers from other departments;
- You implement both the back-end and part of the front-end and you focus on the user experience.
- You develop and implement innovative solutions for web and app, both for Android and iOS.
- Knowledge and experience with Angular/TypeScript
- Working in accordance with an Angular architecture
- Experience with Ionic/Capacito
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Interaction design
- Knowledge of C# for backend components and in a Xamarin app
- Experience with APIs written in .net core
- Knowledge of ARM/BICEP and YAML pipeplines in Azure Devops
- Knowledge and experience with Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and experience with GIT
If you feel qualified for this job or if this email sparks your interest, please contact me. We can then run thru additional information with regards to the general terms and conditions that come with this job.
Recruitment consultant l IT l Software engineering
T: +31 (0)207975007
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.